The last quiz went so well we thought it would be good to come back and revisit the concept. So this quiz is about wind turbines that are 3MW or less.
A word of warning. If there was a criticism about the last one, it was too easy. This one has been made a little more difficult. Well hopefully…
Whatever, please feel free to push out your score or share this with other people you know. Or do this wind turbine quiz.
If you have stumbled onto this page and want to read more, take a look at Top 24 Biggest Wind Turbines.
1. This low wind machine is under 3MW and used all around the world.
2. This wind turbine is well-known for having a series of gearbox-related issues early in its life.
Look up Kentish Flats
3. Yes, of course it's Enercon. But what one?
4. There are a lot of these machines but one of the biggest projects is in Scotland.
The project in question is Whitelee.
5. This wind turbine was first developed in the late-90s and early 2000s. It is still going strong.
6. This wind turbine is everywhere in the US. But there's not many in Europe.
7. This wind turbine is famous for being the subject on a legal battle between two manufacturers.
There are hardly any pictures of it.
8. What is it called? This turbine is found in many locations.
9. This picture is from Brazil
Of course it's the S88. This picture has been used so many times.
10. No clues. You should be able to guess this from the nacelle.
Ok, Vestas is similar too!